Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf is embarrassed of me

Bf (18M) and I (18F) have been together for 13 months , and we have recently went ‘public’ by letting his friends know that we are together and by hanging out a lot publicly in college. I had 4 exes before him, here is a summary (age and relationship length and reason of breaking up)

12 (1 year) broke up cause we were just kids 14 (5 months) I realised I didn’t really like him 15-16 (1.5 years) it was a toxic relationship 17 (4 months) “covid fling”

Since my bf had no prior experience to dating except when he was 12 (it was week long relationship) I understood that it would be hard for him to accept my past. His first question was if I was a virgin and I told him I still am. Then, he had a hard time accepting that I had given head to my ex before. This was a year ago and we have had a healthy relationship since then.

Now that his friends know, he is getting over sensitive about them? He says that they tease him and snicker. He accuses me for being the reason as I had my past. He is now embarrassed to be seen with me to talk about our relationship. He keeps blaming me for it and says that if he wasn’t dating me they wouldn’t be like that.

We have had this conversations a few times. I had given him the option to leave (before we got together) if he couldn’t accept me for my past but he said he will stay and learn to get past it. It has been more than a year and I thought we were fine but he is still bitter about my past which I cannot change. he thinks that if I was another girl he would be more open about posting our relationship online / telling his friends but because I am ‘embarrassing’, he has to keep me a secret.

I gave him an ultimatum that I do not want to be with someone who constantly reminds me of my past, guilt tripping me for the rude behaviours of HIS friends and making me feel like I’m less than a person for having exes. He said he still wants to keep our relationship going but I’m so frustrated by this.

TL;DR I had exes but my bf doesn’t, his friends are making fun of him. He blames me and makes me feel like crap over something I can’t change



Submitted November 27, 2021 at 09:34PM by faith_h-2 https://ift.tt/31ay71i
My bf is embarrassed of me My bf is embarrassed of me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.