Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (19M) have started to resent my friend who came out as a trans man (19M)

We were close. He came out about 6 months ago. He has been taking hormones for some time now. He has cut his hair. He wears men's cloth. I want to be supportive and I know he is happier this but every time I see him.

I feel this gut punch that I can't really describe. I have started to become really irritated around him. It makes me want to push him away and snap at him. Every time I see him he becomes less feminine and more masculine. I don't understand it.

I have mostly read about trans woman and I get that and I can understand when but I really don't get why someone would want to be a man. I really need to fix this. I don't want to ruin our friendship. He is a great friend and I want to able to support him through this. Does anyone have experience dealing with something similar?

TLDR : My friend came out as a trans man and I am reacting very badly to it.



Submitted November 28, 2021 at 04:32AM by ThorwRaresentment https://ift.tt/2ZwZHpb
I (19M) have started to resent my friend who came out as a trans man (19M) I (19M) have started to resent my friend who came out as a trans man (19M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.