Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25F), a terrible girlfriend undeserving of the man (28M) I’m dating convinced him to give me another chance. How do I prove myself?

Without giving too many specifics for the sake of this post you just need to know I’ve been an ungrateful, mean, unappreciative, unloving partner for a while. Despite being so understanding, loving and tolerant he came to breaking point, as he should have, and tried to break up. Although I knew I don’t deserve it, I begged for a second chance and he gave in.

I know what I almost lost, and am signing up for therapy as we speak. I’ve made lots of promises that I fully intend on keeping until death do us apart.

Aside from that, I would love advice on how to show him love, care and support. Hot to rebuild our trust. How to prove to him I am changing and will never mistreat him again. Things big or small, all advice is welcome.

TLDR: I was a piece of crap girlfriend and almost got broken up with, need some advice on how to move in the right direction of recovery and proving to him my love.



Submitted November 28, 2021 at 03:36PM by skyeinthebowl https://ift.tt/3D3rDPj
I (25F), a terrible girlfriend undeserving of the man (28M) I’m dating convinced him to give me another chance. How do I prove myself? I (25F), a terrible girlfriend undeserving of the man (28M) I’m dating convinced him to give me another chance. How do I prove myself? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.