Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20M) feel like my girlfriend (19F) should not be going to a rager with a flirty guy friend.

My girlfriend has been talking to this guy recently which makes me slightly uncomfortable.

She texts him often, which isn't a bad thing, a woman can have her guy friends, but the thing is he flirts with her pretty often. She has told him she has a boyfriend, which is great obviously because she is setting that barrier, but should I be uncomfortable if she still continues talking to someone that flirts with her and continuously breaks that barrier.

Additionally, this guy friend invited her to some rager on New Years for two days and they are staying at some Air BnB. One of those get dressed up some funky way and just go crazy. She said yes to going after they hung out ONCE. She met him for the first time around 2-3 weeks ago and the day of hanging out with him for the first time she says yes to go to this New Years' festival/rager.

He has flirted with her by asking her if she wants to be worshiped and when they first hung out he asked if he could surprise her in regards to where they were going to dinner.

The thing is she isn't just going with him, theres also a couple of his roommates (I believe one girl and two guys, and some other of his friends from another school), so its not like they are alone. There will also supposedly be hard drugs (psychedelics type shit). I really don't trust HIM in all these circumstances. Even if she is in a group, the only person she really knows is this guy friend, who she talks to very often (since she tells me about it). Everyone else is just strangers to her.

Like for the dudes on here, how many just invite women with boyfriends to situations like this?

I brought this up to her being kind of uncomfortable saying that in a setting like that I'm not really comfortable with her going out with a guy she recently met especially if he has flirted with her. She responded with "He's like that with everyone!" which I don't really find to be a valid excuse but I kept it to myself. I also said how she really did not know anyone and she said "Ok, but this is a good opportunity for me to meet new people".

What should I do? I feel like she is breaking like an "unwritten rule" in a relationship and I feel somewhat disrespected. Where like yes, you can have guy friends, but you don't typically go on these excursions with them. She is so transparent about all this that it sometimes feels like she's telling me so it doesn't seem as if she is doing something wrong.

TL;DR: My girlfriend is going to a rager with a flirty guy friend.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 11:30PM by heisenberg_2oo2 https://ift.tt/3l9RmiI
I (20M) feel like my girlfriend (19F) should not be going to a rager with a flirty guy friend. I (20M) feel like my girlfriend (19F) should not be going to a rager with a flirty guy friend. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.