Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (35F) read a suspicious conversation between my husband (42M) and a former coworker (45F)

My husband quit his job recently because he was unhappy with the company. He would always complain about the long hours and frequently complained about his supervisor. According to him, she was very demanding but they eventually became friends.

I was sending myself pictures he took of me through his phone to mine when I saw a message pop up. "That would be nice". I opened up the message out of curiosity because I see it's from that coworker.

She was basically asking him if he wanted them to go their separate ways so she can finally make peace. He asks her, "What do you want in the end?" She says she wants a good friend. He asks, "But you still love me?" Her reply was, "No. I love you like a friend but nothing more than that." Then his last message to her was, "I will try to see you as a friend again then."

At this point a lot of anxious thoughts are running through my head, but I'm trying to see this from a point where it's not what it appears to be. I need advice on where to go from here. How should I talk to him about this?

TLDR; I caught my husband asking a former coworker if she still loved him. After saying she only saw him as a friend, he said he would try to see her as a friend at again. I don't know if I'm just in shock. I don't want to accuse him of anything. I need advice on what to do next.



Submitted November 27, 2021 at 08:37PM by pecolarose https://ift.tt/3rkcy9I
I (35F) read a suspicious conversation between my husband (42M) and a former coworker (45F) I (35F) read a suspicious conversation between my husband (42M) and a former coworker (45F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.