Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23m) girlfriend's (23f) friend (23f) hit on me and I don't know what I should do about it

tldr: My new girlfriend's friend is super flirty with me and I don't know if I should tell my girlfriend or not.

What up reddit. I've been thinking about this situation for a good week now trying to decide on what the right thing to do is. Could definitely use some guidance.

I've been with my current girlfriend for almost 3 months now. We're having a great time and so far she's been great. I met her friends and they seemed ok too, except for one of her BFFs. My gf's friend seemed ok at first, but then she started doing some weird stuff.

About a month ago, my girlfriend invited me to come to a little get together that they were having at a friend's place. We had good time and it was a great night, but my gf had to leave early because her roommate lost her key. I was gonna go with her but she asked me to stay. Anyway, at the end of the night as everybody's leaving, my girlfriend's friend asked me if I can give her a ride home. I didn't feel like taking a detour but I didn't want come of as a jerk to my new gf's bff... so I was like sure why not. The whole drive she was laughing at my jokes and calling me cute and shit like that, but I figured maybe she's just a friendly person. The very next day she added me on snapchat. At that point I just thought she wanted us to be friends too, but the more I hung out with them the flirtier she got whenever we were alone.

The other day, my girlfriend went to topgolf with her friends and she wanted me to come but I didn't feel like it. Later that same day I get a text from her friend asking me why I couldn't come and that she "really wanted me to come". When I asked her why, she said that it was boring without me around and that I always make her laugh. At that point I kinda had enough of the flirting and straight up told her "dude what are you doing?" but she played dumb and dodged the question.

I don't even think she's really into me. I think its more likely that she's got something against my girlfriend and is trying to use me to hurt her. Keep in mind that this girl has only known me for 2 months and we haven't even talked that much. I see no reason for her to like me enough to jeopardize her friendship especially since ngl I'm average looking at best lmao... I think she just wants to piss my girl off.

Normally in a situation like this I would immediately tell my girlfriend but tbh I don't know if she'll believe me. Its only been two months, we don't have that strong of a relationship yet. They've been friends for four years... hard to imagine she'll take my word over her.

What do you guys think I should do here? I'm kinda scared of it getting turned around on yours truly. Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reposted after removing bad words.



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 01:33PM by ThrowRAchi911222 https://ift.tt/3I6fWuH
My (23m) girlfriend's (23f) friend (23f) hit on me and I don't know what I should do about it My (23m) girlfriend's (23f) friend (23f) hit on me and I don't know what I should do about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.