Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex-boyfriend (18m) broke up with me (18f) almost 3 months ago and now wants me back

We were together for a year. It was a great relationship, we both were really happy, & we were both close to each other’s families. In September he was leaving for uni in another country. Throughout the entire summer, he was set for long distance and was planning it with me with all seriousness. (background info: we were gonna see each other every 3 months, first time for 3 weeks for the holidays, and the second time for literally 5 months as he has a long summer vacation) However, 2 days before traveling, he told me he was really afraid of long distance and worried he would hurt me or lose communication, and thought that calling quits before leaving would keep us best friends rather than “ex’s who never speak”. He also said he never lost feelings, and that he isn’t sure if he wants to breakup (but still did), and some stuff about how he feels that I feel like the one which makes him scared because he doesn’t want to settle down from now and wants to live the full “college experience”. I honestly felt played since he would tell me he wants to do long distance. Just a few days after he traveled, he directly started hooking up with girls he doesn’t give two shits about left and right as if nothing happened. I don’t get how he could do that so quickly just a few days after the breakup. (He would still stalk me all the time to see what I’m up to, who I’m with, where I’m at) Anyways, I was right and we obviously didn’t end up staying best friends, we became ex’s who never speak up until he reached out and said that he isn’t over me, he regrets breaking up with me, and that all the hookups were just for him to try to forget me and to feel a fraction of what he used to feel with me (although he had previously said that he actually wanted the “college experience”.) I obviously still have feelings for him although his behavior disgusted me. Do you guys think he is worth giving a second chance after everything he did?

TL;DR my boyfriend broke up with me for the “college experience” and now wants me back almost 3 months later



Submitted November 27, 2021 at 02:02AM by crushed_by_a_berry https://ift.tt/3l9V7EY
My ex-boyfriend (18m) broke up with me (18f) almost 3 months ago and now wants me back My ex-boyfriend (18m) broke up with me (18f) almost 3 months ago and now wants me back Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.