Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) fiancé (26M) sent a message to a prostitute asking about services she offered, but said he wasn’t going to act on it.

We have been together for 5 years and we have hit a lot of bumps on our road together and decided we would take a break, but agreed that we would remain exclusive and not meet or talk to other people. One day I was on his snap because we share accounts and I saw that he sent a message to a girl. At first I didn’t think anything of it because I didn’t think I had a reason to. But, for some reason I felt like I had to see what was sent. He sent a message asking this woman if she still offered the services that she advertised on an adult website. I then went to see her Snapchat story and that’s when I knew she was a prostitute. I was in disbelief and obviously heartbroken. I confronted him and he said that he just sent the message just because and that he wasn’t going to follow through with it. I had previously told him that him liking pictures of half naked women made me uncomfortable and hurt my feelings. I asked him if he could stop, he said yes, but he continued to after time passed. I found out and told him to please stop and again he said he would. But then this happens and I’m just lost. I love him, but when I look at him I can’t help but think about him reaching out to another woman for sexual services. I don’t know what to do.I would say this constitutes as a form a cheating, but I just don’t know.

TL;DR My fiancé sent a message to a prostitute and said it didn’t mean anything.



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 09:32AM by Sea_Hamster3481 https://ift.tt/3nOBdkL
My (25F) fiancé (26M) sent a message to a prostitute asking about services she offered, but said he wasn’t going to act on it. My (25F) fiancé (26M) sent a message to a prostitute asking about services she offered, but said he wasn’t going to act on it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.