Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (34M) ex (30F) is 12 weeks pregnant with my child and doesn't want anything to do with me.

Hi friends, I need your help...

We'd been together for 6 years (on and off), and already have a 4 year daughter together.

The pregnancy was a surprise, and a complicated one due to her epileptic medication affecting the health of our unborn baby. This lead to a lot of stress of worrying if the baby would be healthy.

From the moment we found out we were pregnant I noticed a change in her behavior which I put down to hormones. She'd constantly snap at me over silly things, and worst of all she claimed that I didn't care about the baby or the pregnancy because I wasn't emotionally there for her.

I have always been there to support her by taking care of things around the house, cooking, cleaning, etc to reduce any stress and to make the pregnancy as smooth for her as possible. If she wanted to nap for a few hours I wouldn't complain and let her lie down.

So on one occasion she asked me to wake her up from a nap after an hour, two hours later I woke her up and she took it out on me for waking her up, "I'm pregnant and I need my sleep".

She went to stay with her mom overnight and basically broke up with my over text saying I didn't care about her or the baby, I wasn't supportive, and to pack my things and leave. After many attempts to ask her to talk to me so we could work this out, she refused, and threatened to get her father to throw me out of the house if I didn't leave. So I packed my things and left, I felt like I didn't have a choice and respected her decision.

Since then, she would talk to me every day though text, sometimes calls, we'd be civil until I'd say something that would set her off.

To clarify something I feel is important here, her mother doesn't like me one bit. She always preferred her ex partner and wished they'd get back together. (the ex cheated on her, and stole her things to buy drugs).

Whenever my ex is with her mom since the breakup, she's very argumentative with me. To the point mow where she's blocked me and told me she doesn't want me involved with the pregnancy nor does she want me there at the birth.

I saw her last week one evening and stayed overnight in the spare room, but she was worried her mom would find out the whole time I was there.

Since our breakup (2 weeks ago) I've been as supportive as possible, telling her if she ever needs anything to let me know, if she ever wants to talk or feels alone, I'm always here for her.

I'm not sure what to do, so far I've respected all her decisions from moving out of her house to not contacting her (I'm blocked but only one the platform we talk on, technically I could still call her or SMS).

Do I wait for her to get in touch with me or try to reach out to her to make sure her and the baby are ok?

TL;DR: ex is pregnant but doesn't want me involved in the pregnancy.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 07:31AM by Thr0wRA111 https://ift.tt/3HW4Zft
My (34M) ex (30F) is 12 weeks pregnant with my child and doesn't want anything to do with me. My (34M) ex (30F) is 12 weeks pregnant with my child and doesn't want anything to do with me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.