Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22m) think my girlfriend (20f) is cheating on

I think my girlfriend might have cheated on me. I saw a text on her phone from a guy called James from a few days ago basically her apologising for something I looked into it because she never mentioned it. And they’d been texting for a week with him talking about meeting up but her refusing his proposals and the texts end with her saying that she recently broke up with her boyfriend and is not in a good place to go back to dating. We’ve been together a year.

They started texting what seems to be over a night out that happened a week ago where she got too drunk and him checking in on her. Which is worrying because she only mentioned going to her student Union and getting drinks which is in her campus which he wouldn’t have access to since he mentioned he doesn’t live there so she definitely lied to me about not leaving the student Union

Tl;dr: I saw some really suspicious texts on my girlfriends phone which even though she ended she lied about me in them and makes me wonder where the texts stemmed from



Submitted November 28, 2021 at 05:23AM by pillsrhylnbellyaches https://ift.tt/3cYWcef
I (22m) think my girlfriend (20f) is cheating on I (22m) think my girlfriend (20f) is cheating on Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.