Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my cute neighbor [22f] is hitting on me [18m], but I have no experience with girls to be able to tell.

She just moved in next door not too long ago and we are already getting along well. She lives alone while I stay with my parents for now. I started hanging out with her regularly and she's super nice and loves to joke around with me.

Usually, when she gets off work, she invites me over to hang out if she isn't with her girl friends. When we hang out we usually watch tv shows, watch movies, smoke a bit, go out and get food, or she takes me out with her and her girl friends.

She also likes to buy me a lot of gifts for some reason even when I tell her she really doesn't have to. Like she'll buy me clothes that she says would look good on me and asks me to wear them, she gets me stuff I like, etc .

Another thing that she has done that makes me think she might be hitting on me is she has asked me to put lotion on her legs for her and massage her. She also told me thsy whenever I'm comfortable with it that she would like to have me spend the night over some time so we could get more time together (like make dinner together, watch some movies before bed).

I get the sense that she might be flirting with me or hitting on me, but honestly, I have never even talked with a girl before this because I'm just shy and a quiet person. I need your guys' and girls' opinions; do you guys think she is, in fact, hitting on me or just being friendly? If she is being flirty, how do I take things a bit further?

Tldr: my neighbor who I like has been very friendly with me. Sometimes i feel like she is trying to be romantic with me, but I don't have the experience to tell.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 05:44AM by throwRA27WU https://ift.tt/3cOx7mi
I think my cute neighbor [22f] is hitting on me [18m], but I have no experience with girls to be able to tell. I think my cute neighbor [22f] is hitting on me [18m], but I have no experience with girls to be able to tell. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.