Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend[28m] of 5 years said he hasn’t been “in love” with me for over a year, this means our relationship is over right?

Hello everyone, first time poster. My boyfriend[28M] and I [27F] have been together for about 5 years and have lived together for around 4. I was a complete catch when we met, I was healthy mentally and physically, doing exciting things in my field of work, and to be honest was very attractive.

After some time I had a severe health breakdown, I ended up having anxiety disorders and severe physical medical problems the last couple years which has been truly terrible and debilitating. We are learning now that it is likely that my mental health symptoms are likely caused by a physical illness and I have been having testing done for. some of my diagnosis’s are quite scary and we are currently looking for a tumor.

Over the last few years I have relied on him a lot and have been aware of that and constantly have been Insecure about the drain I have on others due to my health, especially because I don’t have much family either. I can’t express how much it bothers me to be disabled like this the last few years. I feel ashamed and like a drain and I have lost pretty much everything, I mostly look the same (just a little thinner), I would still turn heads (until they find out I am a lemon).and I try my best to be the best gf I can be under the circumstances though and give him a lot of attention emotionally and physically, I also take care of him back as much as possible for example I do all the cooking etc. I am a pretty upbeat person and I try to act normal and healthy a lot of the time. However It gets bad often and it’s not pretty.

This is a very important time right now because I need certain testing done that I had to put off because I need someone to drive me and he was too busy with work, so now I thought it was finally time. But he hasn’t been helpful still. I am also too weak to do certain general things and he hasn’t really been helpful. I assumed he was overwhelmed or struggling so i tried talking him and he eventually told me he hasn’t felt a spark or been in love with me or happy since I got really sick. So he hasn’t felt in love with me for almost a year and a half or more. I am heartbroken, this is my worst fear. He is trying to back track- but this is over right?

TLDR: have had a very special relationship for 5 years, I got sick half way through, he now says he hasn’t felt in love with me for a year or more



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 03:54PM by worrybeet https://ift.tt/3p37G5Y
Boyfriend[28m] of 5 years said he hasn’t been “in love” with me for over a year, this means our relationship is over right? Boyfriend[28m] of 5 years said he hasn’t been “in love” with me for over a year, this means our relationship is over right? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.