Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(22) boyfriend only cares about his issues

He was sad last night because he has "so much to do" Which is basically just small tasks like calling for the internet, paying taxes etc... But I still tried to help him as best as I could even though I was feeling like shit. So this morning he wanted me to spend some time and help him back because he leaves this afternoon (instead of just doing my stuff) , so he calls for the internet, I help him find the number and help just a little etc... While waiting (because it takes a while) I tell him that the hospital I called today for ADHD basically told me the first appointment they have is in 2023. Literally no words from him. I ask if he's listening, he says he probably didn't hear so I tell him again and he just says "Ah that's bad. What you want me to say ? "

TLDR : boyfriend expects me to take time to help him solve his issues and doesn't even bother to support mine.



Submitted November 26, 2021 at 04:09AM by plshelpidkwhattodozz https://ift.tt/312vwad
(22) boyfriend only cares about his issues (22) boyfriend only cares about his issues Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.