Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

update: I (14f) do not know if I am being rude to my mom

first post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/r2wpgn/i_14f_do_not_know_if_i_am_being_rude_to_my_mom/

I didn't want to go to school because I was tired and cried all night so my face looked puffy and ugly so I did not get out of bed today. I also was supposed to see my dad tomorrow for a few hours. My stepdad came to make me get up for school but then he did not make me get up. He hugged me and yes he noticed how hard I was working and that he knows it is tough for me and he is sorry for working so much. He said he loved me that he knows its hard having lots of younger siblings. I told him I was mad at him and mad at my mom and mad at the baby and he said he knows. I told him that I was stressed about seeing my dad because he doesn't love me and because of his wife's brother and he didn't know about all that and got mad and said I don't owe my dad anything and don't have to see him if I don't feel safe and that he would deal with it.

My mom came in and I told her that I was trying really hard and I was mad at her and that she should make my siblings be nice to me and to listen to me since I was trying to do things for them. SHe said she knows and that she is sorry and loves me very much. She said she is proud of how caring I am. My stepdad took the day off work and said that me, my mom, and him could have a special day together but I said no because the baby would have to come and I am tired of being around children. I stayed in bed all day and my mom came in a few times and was nice to me whenever she did. It is the most she has paid attention to me in a while and I hope she still pays attention to me later.

My grandma and grandpa are moving in to help

tldr: I talked to my mom and stepdad



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 09:19PM by Historical-Cod-213 https://ift.tt/3o3C1Co
update: I (14f) do not know if I am being rude to my mom update: I (14f) do not know if I am being rude to my mom Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.