Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) mother (47) is a control freak and I am so sick of her

My mother is one of the most dominant, annoying, controlling people I've ever known. She always wants HER way without good arguments. She just wants how it is, cause it's 'the rules'.

For example. One day I decided to do groceries in the evening, cause I had made plans during the day. She was extremely mad at me for not asking her permission to do it in the evening and even told me I was being very inconsiderate and selfish. She didn't need ANYTHING from the store that day anyway. She just hated it if I decide something for myself.

Other example. I was going to a late lunch with my boyfriend and a friend. She told me we would eat left overs so it wasn't a big deal. Around 5 I told my mom on the phone I would eat later, because I was having fun. When I came home she didn't ask me how it was, no she yelled at me for not telling her sooner if I eat with her or later. 5 o'clock is very early and she was eating left overs.

Today she yelled at me for not emptying the dishwasher in the evening instead of the morning. She wants an empty dishwasher when she is finished with her breakfast so she can put the bowl in the dishwasher. But I am up way before her and empty it before she eats breakfast. No, she is still mad at me for not obeying her and being lazy etc.

What is wrong with my mother and how can I fix this? Cause I believe I am not doing anything wrong. I feel like she wants control over me. Hating the fact that I have a life and opinion of my own.

Tl;dr my mother has tries controlling me about the stupidest things and I am done with her idiotic behaviour and want to fix it.



Submitted November 25, 2021 at 01:25PM by thatoneBoompje https://ift.tt/3cNQCez
My (21F) mother (47) is a control freak and I am so sick of her My (21F) mother (47) is a control freak and I am so sick of her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.