Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) family surprised my mom for her 60th without me when they knew I was coming home

I recently moved to NYC two months ago from MA where my family lives and told my siblings (in their 30’s) in our group chat that I’d be home for thanksgiving. My moms 60th birthday is coming up, and they (my siblings, grandmother, uncle, and aunt) all took her to dinner for a surprise and once my mom texted me this I literally feel like I’m dying/want to die.

I’ve always felt like the outcast, and this just further confirms it. I share a different dad than my 3 other siblings, and it’s always been hard trying to feel like a part of a family in terms of siblings. I’ve always been the closest to my mom out of the four of us.

There was no effort made to even ask if I was going to be staying for the weekend, my mom told them all so there’s no reason they had to ask me anyways.

I’m not sure I’m ready for thanksgiving now, I’m curious with my siblings and at my brother for planning this without asking me to join in.

I just need some input or some thoughts or literally anything. I don’t know if I should bring this up with my mom or siblings? I absolutely hate conflict and I can’t understand what they were thinking when planning this and why they excluded me?

TLDR; how do I approach my brother about leaving me out of a huge birthday surprise for our mother?



Submitted November 26, 2021 at 06:59PM by icedroastpeach https://ift.tt/3E1l40K
My (24F) family surprised my mom for her 60th without me when they knew I was coming home My (24F) family surprised my mom for her 60th without me when they knew I was coming home Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.