Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

4 Years, No Ring As Promised

I (26f) have been dating a guy (29m) for 4 years. We both frequently check in to make sure we still have the same goals long term and to make sure we’re on the same page. Make a long story short, he constantly says he wants kids next year, but i’ve made it clear i’m not having kids unless I’m married. He always says things like “When we get married…” and “Our kids are going to….” What I don’t understand is why he hasn’t proposed. We haven’t spoken in a while because I just don’t know what to do. I feel like he keeps saying we have the same goals to keep me in his life. He reassures me this is what he wants and he will propose soon. (He’s said this for a year and a half now)

After 4 years, do you all think i’m just water running under the bridge? Should I be patient or should I leave? I just thought a man would know before 4 years. Thanks for any advice.

TLDR: 4 year relationship, he wants marriage and kids, but still hasn’t proposed.



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 04:01AM by slimehearted26 https://ift.tt/319tswW
4 Years, No Ring As Promised 4 Years, No Ring As Promised Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.