Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I (26/F) being too sensitive, or is this weird behavior in a friendship?

So I have a new group of friends (25+) that I made recently. They’re overall really nice people but I feel like they…lack social skills. Or just don’t know how to act in friendships?

For example, I made plans with one of the girls, weeks ago, to go to this museum exhibit over the weekend. Super excited about it. One of the other girls finds out we’re going, and asks to come. So I’m like yeah sure.

But then she tries to change the date, the time, because she’s not “available” when we wanna go? So then when did you ask to go? Then I find out today, they changed it to a weekday, when I can’t even go, when I was the one who made these plans?!

So now I’m just overall upset about it. And this happens all the time. At least once a month. Sometimes, I’ll even being doing something by myself, they ask to go, and then completely change what my own plans were.

Am I being to sensitive? I have never had friends act like this so I’m not even sure how to approach it without sounding rude.

TL;DR: Overall weird behavior, in my opinion, from friends, not sure how to react.



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 07:00PM by givemecomplos https://ift.tt/3opzgf2
Am I (26/F) being too sensitive, or is this weird behavior in a friendship? Am I (26/F) being too sensitive, or is this weird behavior in a friendship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.