Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife 29F 30M wants to go holidays with a male friend

Dear friends, As I am in a bad situation right now I am seeking your help and opinion about an issue I am having. Me and my wife are not at the best relationship currently as we decided that we should be taking some space from one another meaning that we both live separate. We currently live in two separate places while we somehow bump into each other. After a month she wants to go on holidays with a friend of hers that I met sometimes and she asked me how do I feel about it?

My answer was that it has been always like this that she puts too much efforts into her friendships than our marriage and I am uncomfortable with the situation in general. She can maybe invite someone else over or wait until we can all go together. She refused and she said that for a healthy relationship we need trust and it seems like I do not trust her which is not true. What bothers me really is that she puts incredible amount of effort into the relation with her friends and would be great if we do the same for ours. My ending sentence is to let her know that I am not cool with but she stills a free human being and can do what she wants.

Did anyone be in the same situation? Any opinion is welcome Thank you!

Response to everyone:

Thank you so much! It is unbelievable how much support couple of strangers from the internet can offer. I appreciate that a lot! I am not sure that anything will happen between them but the idea bothered me as it shows that we are not doing things that pulls us back together instead it pulls us away from each other.

Her response to that is her friends are very important to her and I guess she made her choice and it’s time for me to make mine.

TL;DR! Wife wants to go on holidays with male friend and I am not okay with it



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 05:58PM by cryptoleuver https://ift.tt/3ioCuMa
Wife 29F 30M wants to go holidays with a male friend Wife 29F 30M wants to go holidays with a male friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.