So we got a puppy together over a year ago when we were still together. Fast forward to February this year she decided to end things and take the dog with her. Ever since then shes been having me watch him while she goes to work or leaves town or does whatever the hell.
I cant properly move on doing that, it hurts still. She keeps trying to act like friends and tells me all about things that make me upset. Ive told her I cant be friends with her because I need space to move on. She basically ignores this because I continued to watch the dog and take care of him while she isnt home.
Last week I finally decided enough was enough. She took the dog after work and I stopped replying to her texts and calls. Well today she came to my house pissed off because of that. Saying how its my dog too and getting angry that im not replying or watching him and how he tore up her stuff etc.
I told her I miss the dog but I did not want to see her or talk to her anymore. She just stormed out and slammed my door.
This situation is so unfair. Its hard to keep in contact, because of a dog. Its hurts not being together anymore. She doesnt see this, and doesnt understand how I feel. Shes the one who left me and took him. I wish I could keep him but she wont let me do that.
Am I in the wrong..? Idk what to do at this point.
Tl;dr- ex took dog after break up, I helped watch him for a few months now when she wasnt able to. It wasnt helping me heal or move on so I stopped talking to her. She came over unexpected throwing a fit, told her I dont wanna talk anymore thats why Im not responding. She leaves pissed off.
Submitted May 23, 2021 at 06:44PM by wow_dude_really_ https://ift.tt/3hNck6g


No comments:
Post a Comment