Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Cheating Ex Gave me Herpes. I Want to Ruin His Life

My ex is a high profile professional. He dumped me, slept with ~8 other women (some of them married) and then got back together me a month later. I was a codependent idiot to accept him, but I was so lost and emotionally lost and frail. I also wasn't aware of the magnitude of his sleeping around, or that he hadn't used protection 100% of the time.

Anyway, fast forward a few weeks and I have my very first herpes outbreak. Some notable sores show up on him, too. He dumped me again shortly after. I want to sic the husbands of the women he cheated with on him. I want to burn him.

Talk me out of his or help me out?

Tldr: My ex is a whore and gave me herpes. I'm mad.



Submitted March 25, 2021 at 12:52PM by CompetitiveSeahorse https://ift.tt/2QHAovV
My Cheating Ex Gave me Herpes. I Want to Ruin His Life My Cheating Ex Gave me Herpes. I Want to Ruin His Life Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.