Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my white boyfriend fetishizing me?

Hey.

So I (18 F) met my boyfriend (19 M) 3 months ago online and it so happens to be that I’m black and he’s white. He’s a really cool white guy. He said doesn’t really hang with white people but instead hangs with black people. He plays college football in Atlanta Georgia so he talks to a lot of black people. He mentioned to me that he doesn’t like white girls, hates them, they’re so boring, they’re not attractive to him in any way shape or form. And I was like woahh, Okayy lol. But he also said that he doesn’t like white-washed black girls because they’re so boring..which I can understand..Also one time we were watching Insatiable together on Netflix and the skinny white mom named “Vagina” had popped up and he was just like “Eww bruh, she is so uglyyyy” And I kinda laughed it off because she was pretty ugly. But then I saw this video and this black girl said that “if he has to put down another race to uplift yours, he’s probably fetishizing you..” And that got me to thinking, is my white boyfriend fetishizing my black features? I just want to know if you guys think maybe my boyfriend is fetishizing me because he has said on multiple occasions how he hates white girls, and it’s making me second guess his intentions. But he has said that he tried to date white girls, so maybe he’s not fetishizing me because he at least gave them a chance? Btw I’m not hour glass shape or super curvy or anything..I’m 5’3 and 105 lbs. But I look forward to your guy’s opinions/advice.

TL;DR: My white boyfriend makes it known how much he hates girls his race. As a black girl I am questioning, is my boyfriend fetishizing me?



Submitted March 25, 2021 at 09:43PM by Delicious_Poet_4671 https://ift.tt/3soGf7l
Is my white boyfriend fetishizing me? Is my white boyfriend fetishizing me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.