Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) husband (25M) left me because of my relationship with my ex

TL;DR: my husband left me because he couldn’t stand my friendly coparenting with my ex husband

Ive been with my husband even after my husband cheated on me twice and lied about it for months. I worked through it and i stopped obsessing over it. I forgave him and i healed. Yet my coparenting relationship with my ex husband was enough for him to leave our marriage. I was friends with my husband because i was thinking of the big picture for my daughter. She’s on the spectrum as well. He gave me an ultimatum and even when i was willing to stop being friends with my ex. He was done.

I just needed to rant because i can’t wrap my head around someone willing to throw a marriage away when I gave so much for it.



Submitted June 02, 2020 at 03:35PM by za_warudo7 https://ift.tt/2zYecFH
My (24F) husband (25M) left me because of my relationship with my ex My (24F) husband (25M) left me because of my relationship with my ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.