Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it wrong that my F(21) fiancé wants to strip and i’m M(24) okay with it?

So my fiancé recently re-united with an old friend of hers F(21), let’s call her Mary, and we found out she’s a stripper! She’s in a relationship and says she is very faithful while she’s at “work” and it’s all about the money for her. Mary told us how much money she makes which is between $600-$2,000 a night, of course the $2,000 is on a very good night but averages $900 per night. After Mary left my fiancé started asking what i thought about her stripping and surprisingly i’m very okay with it. I mean i would love for my fiancé to bring home $4,000 a week. Is it bad that i’m totally okay with this? Am i the weird one here? I do trust her with my life and she knows that.

tl;dr: my fiancé wants to become a stripper and i’m perfectly okay with it only because of the money she would make. Is it a bad idea?



Submitted June 02, 2020 at 05:13PM by happypenguin156 https://ift.tt/3doxqTs
Is it wrong that my F(21) fiancé wants to strip and i’m M(24) okay with it? Is it wrong that my F(21) fiancé wants to strip and i’m M(24) okay with it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.