I think my (24M) girlfriend (25F) is a sex addict but she just gets upest and annoyed if I even suggest that there's a problem. 5 times a day is not enough for her and I can't keep up and she's so frustrated about it
We have been dating for over 2 years and have live together for almost a year now. She always had a high sex drive and so do I. I like to have sex twice a day usually and she used too as well maybe she wanted a bit more than me but that was fine. Having a hot girlfriend who wanted sex that much was a dream come true at the time. But it's slowly gotten worse over time. Nowadays she is just on 24/7. She wants it all the time and I do my best too keep up with her because I hate the thought of her being frustrated and unsatisfied but I just can't deal with it anymore. She likes it wild as well. My back is so scratched it looks like a cat attacked me and all the love bites around my neck and on my shoulders look ridicules. It hurts quite a lot too be honest. I asked her "what the fuck is going on with you?" but she just replied that she's just so horny all the time and she loves me so much and wants me so badly. I told her I need to rest and recover for a few days and she threw a tantrum saying that if she desperately needs it and that if I really loved her I would put up with a bit of pain.
I have tried too gently talk to her and tell her that she has a problem and needs help but she just says "Are you saying i am a sex addict?! I am not a fucking sex addict". I said to her that it has gotten to the point where she needs it so much that she is willing to put me through physical pain in order to satisfy herself and she just started crying like really badly crying and just kept repeating "no I'm not". And because she was so upset I felt bad and didn't press it any further. She is showing a lot of addiction signs. I feell like a sex object right now she can't keep her hands off me even when she knows I am trying to work (I am still working from home because of corona right now) and gropes me all the time. We can't do other activities like if we are cuddling up watching a film she just starts making out with me and then that leads to sex. sex it's self isn't good for me right now it's more like she's just using my c*ck to fuck herself. When I say I can't go again I can just see how frustrated she is in her face. For her next birthday she says she doesn't want too see anyone else she just wants to have dirty day in bed with me where we have as much sex as possible. I don't know what to do.
TL;DR- Girlfriend is so horny all the time and any other activity we try just turns into sex. I think she's an addict but just cries and refuses to acknowledge there's a problem if I bring it up
Submitted June 21, 2020 at 01:41PM by Connorthrowaway28 https://ift.tt/3eopsub


No comments:
Post a Comment