Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just ended a 4 year relationship after posting in here last week

Just ended a 4 year relationship after posting in here last week

I deleted my posts, but I made some posts in here last week about how I (25F) have been in a relationship with an older guy (40M) for the last 4 years and recently realized that I didn’t have feelings anymore. Just wanted to make an update and say that I bit the bullet and left him a couple days ago. It hurts and I’m drunk but i did it.

TLDR I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years and im sad and drunk but wanted to update I guess in hopes of support I guess



Submitted June 01, 2020 at 07:42PM by whyamithescarredone https://ift.tt/2XVphzg
I just ended a 4 year relationship after posting in here last week I just ended a 4 year relationship after posting in here last week Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.