He [M27] and I [23F] been together for 1.5 years and we are quite serious. He had his birthday 2 days ago and we spent the whole day together and had a great time. I made him surprises and got him a great present. However, he wants to also celebrate his birthday with his friends (who I also happen to know well) and invited them over for dinner and drinks at his place 2 days after his birthday. But he did not invite me. I appreciate the fact that he spent his entire actual birthday with me but I don't get why he didn't invite me to the second celebration with other people. In my mindset I'd invite my boyfriend to events happening at my place, especially if my BF knows the rest of the guests.
TL;DR Boyfriend spent his actual birthday with me but didn't invite me to a birthday party with his friends two days later. How should I react?
Edit: he invited 3 people, 2 girls and a guy. I suspect that one of the girls has a thing for my BF.
Submitted June 20, 2020 at 10:28AM by Curious-Headpiece97 https://ift.tt/37LY1Id


No comments:
Post a Comment