Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Would you date someone who struggles financially? 31F

The guy I'm seeing (33M) is a doctor earning about 60k, I'm (31F) a lowly accounts payable person earning just less than half of that. I pretty much live from paycheck to paycheck with minimal savings whereas with the help of his parents he has a nice place of his own.

I struggle with social anxiety, depression and am not ambitious at the moment - I had a rough childhood and am in therapy and I'm trying to figure myself out and see what career path I want to go down.

I went to a much better school than him and got better GCSES - almost all A*s, so I'm not thick. I just have issues and he recognises that.

I should clarify that he has expressed strong concern so we aren't even official at the moment. Recently though he said he's reassessed things and just wants someone kind and caring and that it's ok, as long as he knows that I see a future and am trying to get better.

I am trying to get better but I have a shit tonne of issues to work through, including my self esteem so it may take time.

I think he would like to see me qualify as an accountant and has expressed that but I am massively struggling with motivation.

Would it be reasonable for him to dump me?

TLDR: is lack of ambition and ability to earn money a reasonable dealbreaker?



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 08:08AM by sunflowersandroses88 https://ift.tt/2GPujFH
Would you date someone who struggles financially? 31F Would you date someone who struggles financially? 31F Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.