Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (f26) girlfriend (f27) doesn’t seem to care that we’re going to be spending a few weeks apart (throwaway acc.)

At my job, we are setting up a new sight out of state, So my manager asked me to go along with him and my other team assistant managers to oversee the next few weeks while it gets set up with all the work amenities. I got home from work today and told my girlfriend of 3 years about it. I was a little sad about it because this would definitely be the longest we’ve gone without seeing each other. When I told her what the plan was, all she said was “Okay.” Then I told her exactly what would be going on, and I would be working long days those few weeks, all she said was “Well that’ll be nice for you to get away from your current building.”

I didn’t expect her to floor herself with emotion because I’m leaving, but like I wanted her to show the same emotion I showed her, at least. I was visibly a little sad, but it seems like she didn’t really care. I told her we could FaceTime at every night and she said “Yeah, I’ll have to see the kind of days I have.” I also suggested for her to come visit too, since it’s only a 3 hour drive and I got met with an “I’ll have to see how things look.” I just don’t really know what to think? Maybe I’m worrying for nothing? I guess I’m a little hurt by her lack of emotion. And I’m worried that I’ll be missing her way more than she’ll be missing me.

TLDR: my girlfriend of 3 years doesn’t seem to care that I will be out of state for work and we won’t see each other for a few weeks. My feelings are a little hurt. I’m not sure what’s up.



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 07:56PM by onthehighway7191 https://ift.tt/2RKK07a
My (f26) girlfriend (f27) doesn’t seem to care that we’re going to be spending a few weeks apart (throwaway acc.) My (f26) girlfriend (f27) doesn’t seem to care that we’re going to be spending a few weeks apart (throwaway acc.) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.