Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] friend of 7+ years [24M] recently confessed his strong feelings for me - unsure of how to feel about him and what to do about this situation

I've been friends with this guy since high school, and we've always had a very platonic relationship. In the past few months we've reconnected and spent a lot more time together (mostly one on one).

He confessed he was really falling for me around 2 weeks ago, and since then we've been seeing each other a lot. In this time, I've kind of been flip flopping between liking him and being unsure of whether or not I do (there are certain qualities about him that I'm not 100% sure I would want in a partner). I did tell him this and that we should maybe take a step back, because it feels like we're dating at this point (texting everyday, seeing each other 2-3 times a week), and I don't really want to lead him on anymore if he's way ahead of me in terms of feelings.

He's extremely nice, thoughtful, caring and also inspiring in terms of career. But the one quality that I'm unsure about is that he's a bit uptight/not chill enough (I know that might sound weird).. leading up to yesterday when we hung out, I was quite excited to see him and it was a fun time. We were cooking with his friends and he wasn't being very chill (ordering people around, kind of freaking out when things went wrong) and this was a turn off for me, so now I'm unsure again about how I feel.

I'm going to be seeing him in a couple of hours and I'm thinking about telling him that I'm still unsure and that we should take a step back because it feels like we're dating - thoughts on how to approach this?

TL;DR: guy friend of 7+ years confessed feelings for me, I've been flip flopping between liking him and being unsure if I do/would see him as a partner. Unsure about what to do in this situation, may ask him to take a step back when I see him today



Submitted January 26, 2020 at 09:36AM by wedonttalkanymore1 https://ift.tt/2U0rBF8
My [23F] friend of 7+ years [24M] recently confessed his strong feelings for me - unsure of how to feel about him and what to do about this situation My [23F] friend of 7+ years [24M] recently confessed his strong feelings for me - unsure of how to feel about him and what to do about this situation Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.