Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [20F] met a [21M] and found out he’s barely talked to anyone in over 5 years, kindest person I’ve ever met but is to scared to start conversations, how can i help him?

To cut a long story short; couple days ago I asked this guy if he was done with the machine in the gym , he said he had 1 set left i said I’d wait and started a conversation with him as he appeared friendly and nice.

So we’ve been talking for the past couple days and he must be friendliest most kind hearted person I’ve ever met in my life, just his opinions on life and his open mindset, the way he talks.

I wanted to find about him a little more so i asked him if he lives with his family and he said that after high school he stopped talking to them as he never really got a long, he just lives with his dog and he said he’s been living on his own for 3 years, i don’t want to be too pushy as i just met him so i don’t really want to get more personal.

We talked a little more and he told me that he’s never talked anyone like this before, i didn’t really understand what he meant by this, he said he has no friends or anyone that he keeps in contact with, i found this really hard to believe as he was literally the nicest person I’ve ever met, he told me i was the first girl that ever talked to him away from school, he said he never went out either, never drank alcohol or go out to a birthday party or anything like that because he never had anyone to go out with, he also has no social media at all either (i didn’t believe him so i started to look for him on Facebook, insta and so on, even searched by his phone number) nothing he literally has nothing.

I was a bit shocked when i heard this as I’ve never met anyone like this before... i asked him if everything is ok? (As in if he’s depressed in any way, without saying depressed) he instantly realised what i was trying to ask and replied “no I’m not depressed at all I’m loving life right now”

I have a little suspicion that he might have feelings for me, i do have a boyfriend how ever ( i haven’t mentioned this guy to him) but i just feel really sad for this guy, i told some of my close friends and they don’t believe me that he’s that nice or he’s a creep... he’s definitely not.

I was looking through the internet on what i can do and i seen a story on this Reddit and thought I’d make an account and ask what i can do to help him.... he’s honestly the nicest person I’ve ever met but he’s obviously scared to talk to anyone... what can i do to help him?

TL;DR

Met someone extremely nice and kind hearted who hasn’t talked to anyone in over 5 years, doesn’t have friends and lives on his own (with his dog) i feel extremely sad for him and i would want to help him but i don’t know how to.



Submitted January 29, 2020 at 02:54PM by Kimbsyyy https://ift.tt/36C0Nh4
I [20F] met a [21M] and found out he’s barely talked to anyone in over 5 years, kindest person I’ve ever met but is to scared to start conversations, how can i help him? I [20F] met a [21M] and found out he’s barely talked to anyone in over 5 years, kindest person I’ve ever met but is to scared to start conversations, how can i help him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.