Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

just found out my [20F] ex boyfriend [23M] committed suicide.

I don’t know if I’m writing this in the right group but here goes nothing. I dated this guy for over a year in high school. We were super in love for teens. He was my first kiss my first everything. We had a falling out and the relationship turned toxic. We were both very immature, we cut off contact, I moved away for school. Recently last month we started talking again. He apologized for every thing that happened. I said I was sorry as well. I really am. We hadn’t been talking as much as usual the past week, just a couple memes back and forth. But I figured it was a combination of our conflicting work schedules and such. My dad sat me down and told me what happened. At first I didn’t believe it, I really thought it was a misunderstanding. But no, his obituary was online. It really did happen. I don’t know how to feel. I feel sick, I don’t know. I just talked to him. There was so much closure I never got, so many things I wanted to say. So many questions. Now there is nothing. I feel selfish. Imagine how his family feels. Please if anyone has any similar story, reach out. I just don’t know what to say or how to feel.

tl;dr: my ex from high school committed suicide. we recently reconnected and now he’s gone. I don’t know what to feel.



Submitted January 29, 2020 at 12:18AM by hourofthewolf- https://ift.tt/2Gx2emf
just found out my [20F] ex boyfriend [23M] committed suicide. just found out my [20F] ex boyfriend [23M] committed suicide. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.