Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend constantly accuses me of cheating on him and lying

My (19f) boyfriend (21m) have been together almost a year and he is constantly accusing me of cheating on him and lying. It’s a daily thing. i’m 8 months pregnant with our daughter and I barely even get to see any excitement from him because it’s always “oh i bet i’m not even her father” “she’s probably not even mine” It’s gotten to the point where I don’t have social media, I don’t talk to anyone or have any friends, he goes through my phone his fingerprints in it, I even bought a nanny cam to set up in our room cause i’m home while he works and i just don’t want to be accused of things anymore. It makes me feel so awful because i have never cheated on him nor would I ever. I just don’t think he’s ever gonna trust me and it makes me so upset. every time he accuses me i just start sobbing and i don’t know if it’s the hormones or what but i can’t keep freaking out like this. it’s not good for our daughter. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I just want him to trust me and us be happy because when we are it’s so good. I don’t know how to deal with it anymore. Any suggestions that aren’t just “leave” would be great. I want him in our daughters life and I want him in my life so bad because I do love him and I know this all stems from insecurities and issues he has. I just want it to be better.

TL;DR! Boyfriend accuses me of cheating and lying all the time even though I never do. Out of ideas to fix it.



Submitted January 27, 2020 at 12:20PM by dundermifflin-1 https://ift.tt/2O6xGMc
Boyfriend constantly accuses me of cheating on him and lying Boyfriend constantly accuses me of cheating on him and lying Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.