Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I can’t stop thinking about my (19f) boyfriend’s (20m) fetish

Throwaway also I’m on mobile. I (19f) have been dating my boyfriend (20m) for a little over 5 months now. We have (or had) a very active sex life which includes a lot of role play. My boyfriend’s favorite type of role play has always been the stereotypical ‘sexy librarian’ with the glasses and all. I’m completely fine with this and we’ve done it dozens of times.

The problem started when I met his family this past week. He’s very close with his them, in particular his mom. The way he describes her is an extraordinarily sweet and caring person so of course I was super excited to meet her. We talked for a while and eventually got to the topic of work. I was in complete shock when she told me she was a librarian. She wears glasses and does seem like a very stereotypical librarian. I have been too upset to sex with my boyfriend since I met his mom. Is it weird that his main sexual fetish is the same profession as his mom? How do I talk to him about this? I don’t even know what to say to him or how to say it.

TL;DR My boyfriend loves to do sexy librarian role play. I just met his mom, who is a librarian. Am I right to be uncomfortable? How do I talk about this without it being weird?



Submitted January 29, 2020 at 03:51PM by throw86away53 https://ift.tt/316QkZV
I can’t stop thinking about my (19f) boyfriend’s (20m) fetish I can’t stop thinking about my (19f) boyfriend’s (20m) fetish Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.