Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My BF found out I’m bisexual, and now he may dump me.

I figure it’s worth mentioning that although I am bisexual my relationship with my current BF is my first relationship with a guy. I’m only really out to my family and close friends

So up to this point I’ve (20M) been in 4 relationships with female partners. I met my current BF (22M) through a dating site. At first I was unsure how well I would do in a relationship with a guy but I can honestly say he’s a really sweet and understanding guy. We’ve been dating for about 2 months now, and honestly things had been going really well.

The other night we were spending the night at his place. We somehow got on the topic of past relationships. He discussed some of the guys he’s been with. I talked about how I’ve been with a few women before. He says “oh, before you realized you were gay?” I was like “haha no, I’m bisexual”. He seemed totally taken aback by it. He says “oh”, then asks me why I didn’t tell him. I just said I thought it was completely irrelevant since I’m in a relationship with him now. He just says “Wait, do you just prefer women? Am I just someone you’re testing with?” I told him, “No, of course not. I’m attracted to you right now. That’s why I’m with you. That’s why I want to stay with you.” The rest of the night was awkward still though; I texted him today if he wants to go out this weekend to a movie and he said no, that he needed to “think things over.”

What do I do? I don’t know how I screwed this up, or how (if I can even) fix this.

TL;DR: My BF now knows I am bisexual, and now he is rethinking our relationship.



Submitted January 26, 2020 at 03:28PM by WhyEven321321 https://ift.tt/37w1t8S
My BF found out I’m bisexual, and now he may dump me. My BF found out I’m bisexual, and now he may dump me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.