Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I am the unlucky one in the relationship

My boyfriend though, is one lucky fellow.

His family is really nice and helped through his career, he got a good job. Even in games and shopping he always has the craziest luck. He gets the rarest items and he will always finds what he needs as crazy as it sounds.

I on the other hand, grew up with a family that only took advantage of me. Not only was I harassed sexually by my cousin when I was a child, but my mom also took advantage of the money I made and even stole from me when I moved out. My dad passed when I was young, so my mom became extremely possessive over her children. I try super hard always, but every time something bad will happen.

Recently my bf and I moved together, he’s been paying for a lot of stuff to help me with my finances. My job doesn’t pay amazing so it is taking a little longer.

I feel like I was his bad luck and I am scared that he will get tired of that. He’s a good man, he deserves the world. But I feel like I’ll become a burden because bad things always happen to me.

Every time I fall I get up, but I fall so manny times that I feel like one day I’ll fall really hard and not have the energy to get up.

I don’t know if I should be worrying about this, I just am scared he’ll think of me as his bad luck.

TL;DR- I am unlucky and my boyfriend is super lucky. Because of this, becoming a burden is always on my mind. I feel like hell get tired of me eventually. He’s 25M and I’m 25F



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 02:33PM by WasabiIsSpicy https://ift.tt/37NLl2I
I am the unlucky one in the relationship I am the unlucky one in the relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.