Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it fear or a gut feeling?

I (24F) have a friend (27M). We met online and I've known him for 10 years. 7 years ago, he confessed that he liked me. I didn't reciprocate the feelings and shit hit the fan. He was very mentally abusive and it wasn't great. We stopped talking for about two years and then we started talking again. His feelings for me are still there and he is really serious about me. He realised that the way he acted with me before was wrong and he grew up and changed. He's been pursuing me for a long time, so we tried to give our relationship a try but it didn't work out. Even though we met a few times before, we now live across the world from each other and I do not want to do long distance.

Anyways, that was a super short summary of the situation. Now, the issue is, I like him. But, I feel like if I am with him I will have to give too much for the relationship, he is not in a stable situation in his life, and I feel like with him I will be always the one giving. Just the idea of being with him makes my heart feel really empty.

It might be my attachement issues, but I have always said that I do not want a man to ruin my life. I am a very giving person a huge heart and when I care for others, I give them the world. I want to make sure I end up with a man that will make my life better and not miserable. The way I am envisioning my relationship with him is a soul sucking one.

I am wondering whether what I am feeling stems from fear or is legitimate? Anyone has gone through the same thing before?

Tldr: I've known this guy for 10 years. He has feelings for me. I like him but I don't think he is the right person for me. Am I scared of this relationship or is it my gut telling me to stay away?



Submitted January 28, 2020 at 05:59AM by iwannasleep321 https://ift.tt/36CzP8S
Is it fear or a gut feeling? Is it fear or a gut feeling? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.