Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What can I (F 19) do to make this woman (F 35-40?) who works at my grocery story feel better?

This isn’t the usual type of relationship but there’s this sweet woman who works at my grocery store. I see her all the time and she’s a very bubbly, friendly person who makes great conversation when checking out peoples items.

Tonight this older guy, stranger, (M 65?) said some really rude things. She asked, “How are you?” and he just ignored her and looked pissed off. She let it be and then he said things about how “people are waiting and line and don’t have time for this bullshit”, “shut the fuck up and do your job, you’re so fucking slow”. She lost her smile instantly and I can tell it really crushed her. I instantly felt so awful just watching it.

I know one rude person shouldn’t really matter that much and she’ll get over it etc. I told her to ignore that guy and that she’s doing an amazing job. She wasn’t being slow at all, there was multiple lines and she only talked as she was scanning items or waiting for their card to process. I guess sometimes people are just assholes and lash out at strangers?

I just feel so bad. Does anyone have any advice on how to cheer up her up? I was thinking of getting her a small gift and writing a note. I think every person matters and I think the community should support everyone in it. Maybe I’m being a little too soft though?

TL;DR : Very nice lady at my grocery store got berated by an older gentlemen for no good reason. Can I cheer her up?



Submitted January 28, 2020 at 07:35PM by theM00nisGAY https://ift.tt/2GCYDmt
What can I (F 19) do to make this woman (F 35-40?) who works at my grocery story feel better? What can I (F 19) do to make this woman (F 35-40?) who works at my grocery story feel better? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.