Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Crush on the garbage man. Is he into me?

Long time lurker on a throwaway account for obvious reasons. I’m on mobile so pardon if the format is crap. So basically what the title says but I swear it’s not as childish and naive as it sounds.

After being away from home during school, I moved back to my home town a couple of years ago. It was one Summer morning when I noticed a glistening hunk called out to me from the back of a garbage truck, “hey, have a nice day ok?!”, we’ll call him C. I thought it was nice, it’s not every day an attractive man comes riding by your house on the way to work to wish you a good day, haha. - well, I suppose it’s every other day as that’s our town sanitation schedule. Obviously this isn’t an episode of YOU so I didn’t read into it too deeply.

Well, after 2 years, C and I happen to run into each other 2x per week (our work schedules are clearly in sync) and he always makes it a point to wave, ask me how I’m doing, crack some jokes, and wish me a good day. He also tends to linger as the truck is driving away and moving to the next house, as if he’d say more but I’m always on the run, a bit nervous around cute guys, and also don’t pick up cues often.

Here’s my problem. I do NOT pick up flirting. I often doubt anyone is ever flirting with me. Other times, I’ll think someone is flirting with me when in reality, I’m just not used to encountering genuinely nice guys. So here’s my question, Reddit!

Is he just a nice, talkative guy, wishing me well like any nice guy would? Or could he be possibly flirting and want to make convo? I don’t put myself out there. I’ve been single for 3 years and dated casually but not really used to flirting. I’d like to know him..regardless, he seems like a happy, nice person to know. How can I see if this could progress into any sort of friendship without being a creep? Also, I’ve actually never asked his name..I smile and ask him how he is but again, I’m so smitten and it’s usually the early morning when I’m heading out, I never have a chance to think up anything else witty to say.

TLDR. My garbage man is a hunk and always seemingly goes out of his way to talk to me but not sure if he’s just being nice or flirting with me. I want to know him. How can I try to get to know him without being a total creep?



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 06:31PM by throwaway2123997 https://ift.tt/38VgdOS
Crush on the garbage man. Is he into me? Crush on the garbage man. Is he into me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.