Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (25M) has zero sympathy for my (26F) pain and I don't know how much longer I can do this.

So long story short I fucked my back up at work... bad and because I was a big dumb and didn't report it I'm stuck continuing to work and taking medical leave when I can't anymore until there's enough documentation to fix this.

I've been out of work for a week at this point. My boyfriend was fired the day before I pretty much had to take medical leave or lose my job. He's been in contact with his previous job, but the hiring manager was on vacation until Monday and said she had to get back with his former managers to see if there is a position available.

This whole time he has been staying up all night and sleeping all day. I'm surrounded by garbage bags and laundry because "I washed it why should I hang it up? I'll help you when you feel up to it though. My back hurts too you know." I finally had to cook something last night because I was so tired of eating hot pockets (he has no clue how to cook and manages to mess up things as simple as kraft mac and cheese). Now I'm practically stuck in my chair again because even making soup was too much for my back.

I'm supposed to go back to work Saturday. I'm not going to last a day at this rate. I can't force him to go to bed at night. Every morning he swears he's not going to go to sleep, but then ends up playing games until noon then "accidentally" falling asleep while "relaxing" in the bed. He turns to an absolute brick and I can't get him up until 6-7 at night and then the process repeats.

This is pushing me to my breaking point and... I'm getting to the point where I want to leave him again. That just... didn't work out last time. I couldn't do it and it just made everything so much harder for the next 6 months. I can't have a repeat of that. I have my first counseling appointment tomorrow but it's just an evaluation so I'm sure it will be a while before I have a chance to open up about everything and try and get some help.

Does anyone have any advice for snapping him out of this "I'm just as bad off as you... you're lucky I'm doing what I can!" while I'm literally crying getting out of bed and terrified of going back to work?

TL;DR My boyfriend is sleeping all day and pretty much doing nothing because "his back hurts too" when I'm literally on medical leave, probably screwed for life, and he was fired for sleeping in because "his back kept him up all night".



Submitted January 28, 2020 at 01:25PM by illegalmemesforsale https://ift.tt/2tZPNMX
My boyfriend (25M) has zero sympathy for my (26F) pain and I don't know how much longer I can do this. My boyfriend (25M) has zero sympathy for my (26F) pain and I don't know how much longer I can do this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.