Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (19F) boyfriend (22M) feels weird after sex?

We have been together for two years, and started off as just FWB so we have a history of sex. He’s always acted weird as hell after. Hops up IMMEDIATELY, puts on clothes, and gets on his phone or something. I never really thought anything of it, but of course I was upset he wouldn’t cuddle with me afterwards. I mean I got over it. However after talking a bunch he explains to me that he feels like he’s done something wrong after sex. I said, like you feel dirty and he said yes. I kept begging to keep talking about it but he had to go to sleep due to him working in the morning. I have talked to him throughout the day like normal. Should I even bring this topic up tonight? I feel so upset and confused.

tl;dr boyfriend feels weird after sex



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 05:51PM by hugheslauren https://ift.tt/31bebaE
My (19F) boyfriend (22M) feels weird after sex? My (19F) boyfriend (22M) feels weird after sex? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.