Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Help! My father is brainwashed by 24/7 news.

He watches 24 hr news all day from 4 am in the morning to 8pm at night. Hes starting to lose his grip on what's real. If it isnt told to him by the big news channel it cant be real. His mind is completely there, hes just been completely indoctrinated. If you say anything other than what the news channel says, your automatically the enemy. And you have to listen to his tirades about the government and due process. I dont know what to do. I'm slowly losing him.

Tl:dr. Elderly father is glued to tv 24 7 and csnt be reasoned with.



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 01:18PM by Church401 https://ift.tt/37NVPiG
Help! My father is brainwashed by 24/7 news. Help! My father is brainwashed by 24/7 news. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.