Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I Just Became My Boyfriend's Supervisor!

When I (23F) started my new job last year, I met my boyfriend (24M) there (he even trained me). After months of flirting, we began dating (2.5 months). But today I was offered a full time supervisor position for the same shift we both work on. So, now... I am my boyfriend's supervisor. I know there's always negative no-no's with dating a subordinate, but what if y'all were dating before you were promoted? What should we do? #Help

Note: I don't think everyone that works there is aware of us dating. We don't go around flaunting it. We don't kiss, hug, or even hold hands on our work property. There's three shifts (24 hour job), I believe the only ones who may know is the shift we work on together (overnights).

TL;DR!... I work with my boyfriend, but I was just promoted to supervisor. What should we do in regard to dating subordinates at work?



Submitted January 27, 2020 at 06:35PM by benevolentsunflower https://ift.tt/2Rztjf1
I Just Became My Boyfriend's Supervisor! I Just Became My Boyfriend's Supervisor! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.