Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have a creeping suspicion my husband is cheating

So my (26f) husband (25) recently went away on a trip for his female friends birthday along with another female friend and a guy friend. They spend this weekend wasted and I got little to no texts aside from a drunken keyboard smash in the middle of the night. I was obviously worried and not too happy about his lack of communication.

I thought nothing of it and now things have started to get weirder, it turns out he’s been spending time with this female friend often, and has pictures of them drunk from that trip and what looked like cuddling on some couch. Now, I already don’t like him cuddling up on some other girl especially after being basically gone all weekend.

Anyway, this past week and a half we’ve had little to minimal contact. He seems to be too busy to spend time with me because he’s too tired or has work. However the other day he rejected us spending time together on one of his days off so he could go watch Netflix with this female friend. What was odd is that when I asked him about this he said he was watching a show with some friends but when I asked who he said it was only her. I don’t know why he’d say “friends” if it was just one person.

Another time he was texting her and I saw she showed her friends that she bought some booze in a group Chat, then he received another text where she privately asked him if he wanted to come over and drink. I didn’t see his response, but he stayed home with me that day.

Another odd behavior is he suddenly has been telling me he loves me very often, like 5 times through out a conversation and It’s strange, he normally would say it once or twice a day but now it’s a lot.

This girl supposedly has a boyfriend but I don’t like the idea of him going to her place and watching Netflix like that, I don’t like them cuddling, and I’m having major trust issues about them being together. She apparently loves me and thinks wonderful of me but I don’t know why she needs to spend so much time with my husband alone like that and I’m having major suspicions.

I should add we have had 0 marriage problems and have been nothing but loving and happy with each other until he left. No fights no nothing, he also doesn’t have a history of cheating.

Am I being overly jealous or do I have basis for concern? If so, how would I bring this up?

TLDR; husband left in a trip with a female friend and two other friends. Ever since the trip he’s been spending a lot of time with this female friend alone doing things like watching Netflix at her place. Am I being overly jealous?



Submitted January 29, 2020 at 04:55PM by throawaybuster113 https://ift.tt/2vzF2l9
I have a creeping suspicion my husband is cheating I have a creeping suspicion my husband is cheating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.