Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23f) bf (25m) has to take extremely long naps every single day and expects me to be fine with it

Tldr; bf constantly has to nap when we hangout. Says if it’s not a 2+ hour nap it’s not fulfilling.

So my bf of a year works 4 days a week 730a-6p. When he gets off he’s usually pretty tired which is understandable. Typically we have chill nights where we lay in bed or on the couch and watch tv or some thing bc of this. We don’t live together.

He ALWAYS has to nap on his days off and we’re hanging out at my house. Sounds normal, right? Except he acts like if he doesn’t nap he can not continue his day doing anything. He’ll wake up around 10a and by 1p he’s insisting he has to nap. When I ask him to only nap for a bit he gets angry and says it has to be more than a 2 hour nap and gets irritated and angry when I say that’s not really considered a nap as it’s so many hours. He has no health reasons to cause him to need sleep or rest, he just simply loves taking tremendously long naps.

Him needing a nap is something I’ve learned to somewhat deal with as I know he works hard, so I’ve suggested him napping until a certain time and then waking up to hangout with me or do whatever. He’ll agree then when the time comes he gets mad I try to wake him up and it always starts a fight. Once he finally is awake he lays in bed on his phone and doesn’t give me the time of day, then gets angry when I ask if he’s ready to get up and do something.

Not sure how to handle this or what to do, as it’s getting to be a constant thing and causing us to literally plan everything around him being able to nap. If we have plans with my family, he complains about the time being inconvenient if it means he can’t nap



Submitted January 27, 2020 at 12:56PM by ta7510129 https://ift.tt/2Ry4IH8
My (23f) bf (25m) has to take extremely long naps every single day and expects me to be fine with it My (23f) bf (25m) has to take extremely long naps every single day and expects me to be fine with it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.