Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I[26m] check my GF's[26f] male friend[22m]?

Gonna keep it short

-Months back GF gets a male friend at her job

-Buddy clearly has a crush on her

-Texting her, buying her stuff, taking his breaks with her

-I play it off at first because I'm not trying to be the insecure BF

-She starts acting funny with him and a combination of that plus some other relationship issues/drama seriously had me close to ending the relationship

-We patch things up, she assures me she's going to set boundaries with him, she loves me yadda yadda

-Things between her and I are pristine now but this dude is still going at it while my GF is acting like his behavior is cute and she's alluded to him asking her to hang out with him a couple times

I'm not going to lie, I love my girl but she is a bit of an airhead so I dont doubt she legit just thinks the attention is cute but I'm fed up with the dude's antics because I feel he's disrespecting me at this point. Of course violence will never ever be the cards for those of you wondering. I'm sure a talk from an angry BF will be enough to ward him off.

Thoughts on how I should go about this?

TL;DR: I'm contemplating scaring a dude who keeps hitting on my girl



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 06:29AM by CaptainDawn https://ift.tt/34RLeAJ
Should I[26m] check my GF's[26f] male friend[22m]? Should I[26m] check my GF's[26f] male friend[22m]? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.