Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my dad (50M) is really mean to my mom (45F) and i want her to leave and get a better life

My father cheated on my mom 6 years ago with a woman, married her, and got a kid too. He has been really shitty with us since then and especially to my mom. We never go out or do anything meanwhile they are in new cities every other week. My mom just asked him to go to a mall that literally FOUR minutes away and this whole fight started and he started cursing her out and telling her to just get back to where she came from and just the rudest comments you can think of.m She's been crying since and I (16F) cannot help but feel like its best for her to leave him and start a happier life. She stayed with him in the first place for our sake but its just been getting way too hard. What do I do? How should I make her feel better?

ps I love my dad and my mom and seeing them break up would be extremely tough but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do

tl;dr my father is becoming increasingly mean to my mom and I want her to break free of this endless cycle



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 04:49AM by AmbitiousGrass6 https://ift.tt/392Cvz0
my dad (50M) is really mean to my mom (45F) and i want her to leave and get a better life my dad (50M) is really mean to my mom (45F) and i want her to leave and get a better life Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.