Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26F) boyfriend (26M) wanted to hit me

I'm 26F and my boyfriend is also 26M, we've been together for 10 months. A while ago, we got into a heated argument and I stormed into the room where he followed me then he turned around and walked out and left said he need some air. More recently we were laying down and an argument started, he quickly started yelling and stood up. Then he just stared at me and mumbled “what the fuck is wrong with me” then left. He told me later that day we should take a break and that he's sorry but he scared himself and doesn't want to be around me because he loves me. I recently learned he has been going to therapy and when I spoke to his brother he told me my boyfriend doesn't trust himself to not put his hands on me if he gets angry so he doesn't want to be around me at the moment and to give him space. I don't even know what to think right now. Parts of me is happy he is getting help and distancing himself from me, then other parts of me wishes he would have worked it out with me, then other parts are mad at him for even having those thoughts.

TL;DR: My boyfriend took a break from me and is receiving therapy because he was scared he was going to hit me



Submitted December 23, 2019 at 06:05AM by throwaway789008 https://ift.tt/35RTcLv
My (26F) boyfriend (26M) wanted to hit me My (26F) boyfriend (26M) wanted to hit me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 24, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.