Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28m) told my best friend (25f) of 4 years that I have feelings for her, she doesn’t reciprocate which is okay

It went as I expected. She told me she didn’t feel the same way. Which is okay and which is what I already knew to be the case.

But getting everything off my chest and finally having my assumptions confirmed both feel incredibly good. No wondering even in the deepest darkest corners of my psyche.

It’s like you don’t take any other roads because you’re always glancing at this one wall and wondering if the door would open if you knocked.

Well now I know the door doesn’t exist. So no more glances. I’m gonna just keep on walking and maybe I’ll see other roads. Or doors. I don’t know how to keep this metaphor going.

Anyway, I’m really glad everything is out in the open and clear now. Secrets eat you up inside.

tl;dr Told best friend I had feelings for her but she does not reciprocate. Making my peace with it and moving on.



Submitted December 15, 2019 at 12:30AM by Kaylors https://ift.tt/2YM69E6
I (28m) told my best friend (25f) of 4 years that I have feelings for her, she doesn’t reciprocate which is okay I (28m) told my best friend (25f) of 4 years that I have feelings for her, she doesn’t reciprocate which is okay Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 15, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.