Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (m19) boyfriend (m22) has anger issues and makes me nervous to move in with him.

him and i have known each other for over a year. (one of those fwbs that turned into a relationship kinda thing.) he’s the first person i’ve ever dated. we’ve recently decided we wanted to get an apartment together, and that makes me really excited! BUT he has pretty bad anger issues. the most random and minuscule things make him absolutely furious. he’s thrown countless tantrums in front of me which can range anywhere from the normal yelling and cussing to punching/kicking/breaking things. (just recently bought him a tv for christmas since he smashed his previous one over the summer.) the other night we were having a small argument about something stupid and it ended with him punching a wall 2 times. (his apartment has 4-6 patches of un-painted drywall from the holes he has to cover.) i understand no one is perfect and all that but he scares me sometimes. i’m worried that he is going to seriously hurt himself or someone else in a fit of rage. i’m very shy and get very stressed and scared when people start yelling. (especially out of anger.) i’ve tried to talk to him about taking some kind of medication but he always changes the topic or says he doesn’t see an issue, and it’s “normal to angry.” he self diagnoses himself with a lot of weed, alcohol, and the occasional xanax. i love him a lot and i want to help him not be so angry all the time.

tl;dr my boyfriends outbursts of rage scare me sometimes. does anyone have any advice or are in any similar situations?



Submitted April 02, 2019 at 04:09AM by BAPTISMS https://ift.tt/2FK7yBV
my (m19) boyfriend (m22) has anger issues and makes me nervous to move in with him. my (m19) boyfriend (m22) has anger issues and makes me nervous to move in with him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.